- Polyurethanes are formed by the reaction of poly-isocyanate with hydroxyl groups present in poly-acrylic resin, poly-esters, poly-ethers, and polyols.
- The above-mentioned resin groups can be reacted with poly-isocyanate, either aliphatic or aromatic.
- Aromatic Poly-isocyanate cured polyurethane offers excellent chemical & corrosion resistance, hardness, and abrasion resistance.
- Aliphatic poly-isocyanate cured polyurethane films offer excellent color and gloss retention for a long duration. GP has a range of products suitable for application over metal, wood, FRP, and other such substrates.
- GP offers a range of polyurethane paints such as Acrylic PU, Alkyd PU, Polyester PU, and Epoxy PU, which offer excellent flexibility, hardness, scratch resistance, and various other properties.
- GP PU Mastic is a monocot PU product that offers excellent corrosion protection along with shade and gloss retention due to its unique combination of chemistry.